Most of the students are required to plant trees during the National Day for Environment. This is the time that you need to know about the awareness of planting trees to our lives and to the nature itself. Kansas City tree service company asked all the people to participate in the said activity. It would give a bigger help to save the Earth from any calamity destruction and natural disasters.
There are a lot of reasons behind on why we need to plant trees every time. It helps not only the people but moreover to that it saves the ecosystem to rebuild and regain its natural beauty and purpose in this world. Here are some of the things that you need to know about why many people plant trees in different cities and states during the Earth and Nature Day.
- We all know that the trees are the greatest source of giving and producing fresh and good quality of oxygen air. These trees are the best one to absorb and get all the harmful air that was created from burning plastics and smoke pollution.
- Trees are the excellent helper of the people and the environment in cleaning the unpleasant air that we inhale. They also help to make the place a bit cooler by absorbing heat energy. The more trees you planted the better the air quality that we can get.
- Having plants around your building or house would give fresh air and reduce the use of air conditioning because of the natural breeze that these trees can give. It helps to reduce the usage of those machines that may cause pollution in a way that they produce harmful chemicals when in use.
- We need trees in the future for the production of some house furniture and it creates job for other people.
- One of the most important aspect in letting these trees to grow is that they can give good shelter to the animals and it serves as the main source of food of some living organisms in the world. For example, the bird. The birds need to build their nest when they are going to have a baby bird. The best way to lay eggs for them is in the tree. People need to eat. We get the fruits from the trees and it helps to be healthier and stronger. Animals are also dependent on trees as their main food source. Like the giraffe that they eat the leaves of the tree. They give a place to live and sleep for some animals like monkey, and other insects.
- It gives us the shed when we feel hot outside the house. Aside from the shed the you can get, you would also feel and breath the fresh air around your place.
- It will serve as a good example for our kids in the future. You can teach them to be a good example to others as well. We are all living creature will benefit from what we are doing.